ENVIRO FLOORS TIMBER SEALER
Enviro Floors Timber Sealer is a unique tri-blend rich in Polyurethanes and incorporating a breakthrough technology acrylate.
Combine to provide for a waterborne Timber Floor Sealer tailor-made to meet the challenges of Australian timbers and climatic conditions.
Used in combination with Enviro Floors Timber 1 & 2 Pack performance overcoats.
Enviro Floors Timber Sealer provides for an optimum in film build, adhesion, rejection resistance and edge bonding resistance as well as timber colour enhancement.
TIMBER SEALER FEATURES
- High-performance total property balance when considering the extremes of the requirement of Australian Climate and Timbers.
- Wet edge extension enhanced
- Adhesion promoted
- Virtually non-foaming so as to enable application by roller, brush or bar applicator pad
- Extremely high film flexibility and elongation for edge bonding resistance
- Anti-rejection additives provide for flow over ‘problem’ timbers such as Brushbox, Tallowwood and Spotted Gum.
- Fast-drying timber floor sealer which dries within 1-3 hours depending on weather
- Virtually odourless and non-flammable
- Safer and quicker drying timber sealer than most other brands
- Water clean up
- Low allergenic potential
- Higher solids content for improved grain fill and less grain raise
TIMBER FLOOR SEALER CONTAINER SIZES AVAILABLE
1 & 5 Litres
TYPE OF PRODUCT
Water-Based Timber Sealer
NUMBER OF COATS
USE ENVIRO TIMBER FLOOR SEALER ON
Timber, Parquetry, Cork, MDF Flooring, Plywood
APPLY TIMBER FLOOR SEALER WITH
Brush, 12mm nap roller or pad applicator
16 m2 per litre
Download Information below on Enviro Floors TIMBER SEALER.
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Click Download for a free copy from Adobe Website
Timber Floor Sealer | Floor Coating and Timber Finish | Timber Sealer